Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2015
They need to make more ways to team up in areas that are too hard to solo like Celestia. I am at 53 and I am having trouble due to the fact that their is no pwople ever here to team up with and I think something should be done. Also there should be a way to use gold to buy back you training points. This is so frustrating and it makes me want to unsubscribe or the alternative start over . I have put to much work into my death class character. Very frustrated and upset.

Explorer
May 25, 2013
Try to hang in there, after the beginning Celestia is somewhat easy. But it is also a place to change your strategy to what works best. If you need help the team up button might take a while but is your best bet if you just CAN'T beat a boss solo. I soloed it without henchmen, you can solo it too.

As for the buyback with gold. I don't think they should change it personally. I will admit training points are a bit of a "noob trap" per say, but you get 40 throughout the game, you have room for mistakes.

I apologize that this came off a bit rude, but if you need help I and many other people would be very willing to help.
Hope I helped the least bit.
Nicholas Lifeblade archmage
Nicholas Stormblade adept