Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I to high of a level?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
Hello guys. My new wizard is on Krokopatra's dungeon. He is a level 38 almost level 39. Am I to high of a level for it? I hope I am. I will tell you guys how I'm this level and am on the last dungeon of Krokotopia. I did lots and lots of side quests, I did Winterbane and Pagoda loads of times, My friend took me to the Cenote dungeon and he also took me through a Celestia dungeon. I was taken through Mooshu dungeons by one of my friends. I did all of the side quests in Wizard City. I did all that I could do of Grizzlehiem so far. I also did all of PigsWick and all of the side quests there.
I also did all of the Krokotopia side quests.
Thanks, Adam Riddle."I am a Riddle, the son of Voldemort."

Adam Riddlelevel 83, Mangrove Marsh, Azteca
Adam SoulCasterlevel 38, Krokopatra's Dungeon, Krokotopia
Morgrim StormHunterlevel 52, Survey Camp, Celestia

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Adam Soulcaster on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:
Hello guys. My new wizard is on Krokopatra's dungeon. He is a level 38 almost level 39. Am I to high of a level for it? I hope I am. I will tell you guys how I'm this level and am on the last dungeon of Krokotopia. I did lots and lots of side quests, I did Winterbane and Pagoda loads of times, My friend took me to the Cenote dungeon and he also took me through a Celestia dungeon. I was taken through Mooshu dungeons by one of my friends. I did all of the side quests in Wizard City. I did all that I could do of Grizzlehiem so far. I also did all of PigsWick and all of the side quests there.

There is no such thing as being too high of a level. Being a higher level works to your advantage. Play the game and have fun; that's the key. (By the way, the side quests in Wizard City and Krok will not level you this high - it was the dungeons and side worlds that you did ... not so much Grizzleheim, but Wysteria boosts you quickly)

Survivor
Jul 24, 2015
Adam Soulcaster on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:

No, you're not to high of a level. I'm level 23 in Unicorn Way. I have been taken to many dungeons and such.
Keep doing those side quests and you will reach max level before the end of the game.

Vanessa Blood level 23 ice, Unicorn Way, Wizard City