Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

best worlds as of 2015

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
What is everyone's favorite world as of 2015? Please rank them from highest to lowest.
Here's mine...
1. Dragonspyre
2. Celestia
3. Krokotopia
4. Zafaria
5. Khrysalis
6. Marleybone
7. Mooshu
8. Wizard City/Darkmoor
9. Azteca
10. Avalon
11. Wysteria
12. Grizzleheim/Wintertusk - not a big fan of the forest/camping theme.

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
bigbubba2015 on Aug 18, 2015 wrote:
What is everyone's favorite world as of 2015? Please rank them from highest to lowest.
Here's mine...
1. Dragonspyre
2. Celestia
3. Krokotopia
4. Zafaria
5. Khrysalis
6. Marleybone
7. Mooshu
8. Wizard City/Darkmoor
9. Azteca
10. Avalon
11. Wysteria
12. Grizzleheim/Wintertusk - not a big fan of the forest/camping theme.
My favorite worlds are,

0: Darkmoor - Always my favorite area, but it's not really a world (hence #0)
1: Dragonspyre
2: Khrysalis
3: Avalon
4: Zafaria
5: Marleybone
6: WC
7: Azteca
8: Mooshu
9: Krokotopia
10: Grizzleheim
11: Wysteria
12: Celestia - I've always been terrified of things that lurk underwater... Especially sharks... so you can imagine why this was my least favorite

Lenora SkullShade100

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
my favorite worlds are
1. mooshu i like the bamboo forests. it is my favorite world to go to to do side quests
2. grizzlehiem the battle with jotun was epic and the rooms in the hall of valor are so cool. and in winter deep warren kingsisle did a really good job with the maze it was fun.
3.wizard city
4.krokotopia
5.aquila
6.celestia
7. westiria
8. marlybone
9.winter tusk
10. avalon
11 dragonshyre
12.azteca
13. zafaria

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Mooshu My favorite area to quest in, the music was relaxing and even with the improved graphics over the years it will always be my favorite.

Azteca The quests were only a slight pain in the side because I had to fight my own school a lot, Has three of my ten favorite themes it is stunning to look at (the meteors get kind of annoying though)

Khyrsalis (part 1 specifically) the quest were fine though that first one was awful , Has two mores of my favorite area themes Its also shows how awesome the art team has gotten (could have lived without some of those insect designs do not want)

Avalon every other quest I was LOLing because of all the monty python referances it kind of looked like wizard city with an upgrade music was decent

Celestia It was the dawn of critical and a new level of annoyance, visually it was cool and i still like going to the underwater areas because swimming animations. music was meh but i love that the archivist sounds like GladOS

Marleybone got pulled into all the fights-not fun, barkingham dungeon is awesome though
Dragonspyre was depressing to look at
Zafaria-was so boring i literally cant remember half of the plot...sorry but it was
Wysteria was a fun reference to harry potter
Grizzleheim- Not bad not good just a world to do for extra xp and stuff
Krokotopia ...spent more time looking at loading screens than actually questing
Wizard City the only reason i come here is for fishing dye shop and refilling potions when im being the lazy. Occasionally for darkmoor(which I cant even be bothered with now a days)

Honorable mention Khysalis part two I really dont like bugs they just kept getting uglier I did like most of the music though

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
in terms of art/design/story:

i. dragonspyre
ii. avalon
iii. darkmoor
iv. azteca
v. krokotopia
vi. aquila
vii. wizard city
viii. wysteria
ix. zafaria
x. grizzletusk
xi. marleybone
xii. celestia
xiii. khrysalis
xiv. mooshu

see, i wanted to love darkmoor; i really did. it's a beautiful world, and the story is awesome... but i just can't get behind dungeons that require a highly-specialized team just to complete in under 2 hours and otherwise take forever.

@discord spiders, now that you mention it, i agree that the archivist sounds like glados (and that song from the portal series is totally me in darkmoor, because i somehow manage to outlive my team almost every time).

-von "and, while you're dying, i'll be still alive" shadowsong
(the is a lie!)

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
0: Aquila, I really, really, really, really, really, (add 500 'really's) wish Aquila could've been it's own world.

1. Avalon, best graphics and story in the game, in my opinion.

2. Wysteria
3. Khrysalis
4. Celestia
5. Zafaria
6. Grizzlehiem
7. Mooshu
8. Dragonspyre
9. Azteca
10. Wizard City
11. Krokotopia
12. Marleybone

- Nicholas Hawkspear