Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Firecat Alley Problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2015
Firecat Alley and Cyclops lane should be open for quests. I am now level 10 and i want to level up more but half my quests require going to firecat alley and cyclops lane. This makes it more difficult to find new quests and ways to level up. This is only a suggestion but please consider opening up firecat alley and cyclops lane for all players who need more quests. Thank you and i hope you can help.

Survivor
May 23, 2013
Sadly I would love for the game to add those two into where you don't need to purchase in item in order to get the full experience, but thats how it has to happen in order for Wizard 101 to be up and running still. You see many games that don't have the right funding cant grow or add additional features. But i would love if they added it so that. They add cyclopes lane because its more important.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I thought the same thing a couple years ago, but this is necessary to keep Wizard101 running.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Yeah, I agree that at least Wizard City should be open to all players. I've been playing the game for years, and this was a big issue for me too. I thought they would've changed that by now; though, the have added the "rent" feature, which you can use to rent a zone for less crowns (though, I still think it'd be more worth it to buy it....). Unfortunately, since they haven't changed this yet, I don't think they're going to. If you want my advice, I think you should buy crowns. They don't cost too much money, and they're more worth the money you pay than subscriptions. I hope that helps, but sorry if it doesn't.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
juliabowers on Sep 10, 2015 wrote:
Yeah, I agree that at least Wizard City should be open to all players. I've been playing the game for years, and this was a big issue for me too. I thought they would've changed that by now; though, the have added the "rent" feature, which you can use to rent a zone for less crowns (though, I still think it'd be more worth it to buy it....). Unfortunately, since they haven't changed this yet, I don't think they're going to. If you want my advice, I think you should buy crowns. They don't cost too much money, and they're more worth the money you pay than subscriptions. I hope that helps, but sorry if it doesn't.
I agree, it is a pain when you have to get stuff, but you can earn crowns for free. You just have to do the quizzes and watch the videos, plus if you have a tablet that you can get grub guardian on, you can buy less crowns if you don't want to spend 5 or 10 dollars. But, membership is worth paying money, and you get a discount if you have one with Pirate101 or with a family member, then it gets cheaper.

Haley Sunblossom
Level 40
Storm Student and Proud