Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who fled a dungeon and where are they if not.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
I thought to an helpful thing in big dungeon. (not towers) It would be a way to SEE WHERE ARE OUR COMRADES, maybe someone fled, how to know it?

People joining by team up button aren't always here to help us. It never happens to you and someone, or alone, to search for a friend somewhere in a big dungeon to realize he or she fled the zone and let you alone? It would be great to have an indicator letting us know where are who entered a dungeon with us.

And what when all flee? If we get out, we got a ten minutes (or less if it's a smaller one) penalty letting us unable to team up again. But if we did this because all of the ones that teamed up with us has fled at the beggining?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
fgfredericg1 on Jul 27, 2015 wrote:
I thought to an helpful thing in big dungeon. (not towers) It would be a way to SEE WHERE ARE OUR COMRADES, maybe someone fled, how to know it?

People joining by team up button aren't always here to help us. It never happens to you and someone, or alone, to search for a friend somewhere in a big dungeon to realize he or she fled the zone and let you alone? It would be great to have an indicator letting us know where are who entered a dungeon with us.

And what when all flee? If we get out, we got a ten minutes (or less if it's a smaller one) penalty letting us unable to team up again. But if we did this because all of the ones that teamed up with us has fled at the beggining?
this is a great idea~ if someone has left, i'd rather know where they are (for reasons not related to following them around the spiral, lol). i'm so sick of getting quit on in castle dread-more that i've taken a semipermanent hiatus from that awful place.

to your last point, fleeing does not result in the 10-minute penalty; only the first person to exit the dungeon through the door is penalized.

-von

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
fgfredericg1 on Jul 27, 2015 wrote:

Personally i think this is a good idea as it's extremely frustrating especially with larger dungeons when people randomly leave and we are unaware.

However, I'm not entirely sure how it could be made successful though, how on earth are we meant to see where people are just inside certain dungeons? I thought of maybe including them on the map or something but i'm still struggling to see how that will work.

Have you or anyone any ideas of how it could work perhaps?

As it's interesting even if it may be complicated as it could save us a lot of hassle!

As for the penalty, i believe it should firmly stay in place as although it is irritating seeing we left simply because we were left but for those who leave purposely i believe it is necessary and to try to remove it for certain situations would prove way too difficult.