Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help With A Crafting Station

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
So anyways, I just got back on my account from 5 years ago and bought a month of membership. I know this is pretty silly sounding, but it turns out that when I was younger, about 5 years ago I accidentally sold my basic crafting station and I don't know how to get another. Can someone give me some help? Maybe I can contact support? The reason I'm posting to this area of the forums is because I heard that I can buy crafting stations in the Krokoshpinx, but I don't have access to that area, so I was wondering if there was any other way of obtaining a basic crafting station, or if I should contact technical support, of it someone is willing to go in-game and help me navigate through my missions to unlocking the area.

I would really appreciate any help that people are willing to give me!

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
The Bazaar sells them. Its right in front of you when you go into Old Town from the Shopping District.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Seth Lifeblood Nic... on Jul 24, 2015 wrote:
The Bazaar sells them. Its right in front of you when you go into Old Town from the Shopping District.
I found one to buy, thanks!