Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Bundle Ideas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
What if we had a scarier kind of house? Like a haunted house or a house set in the middle ages?

The haunted house would overall be a somwhat darkmoor theme, on the outside would be a labrninth full of fog, ghouls, ghosts, bats instead of butterflies, shadows and statues that move. If you take a wrong turn on the way to your house you encounter a scary surprise, or will you find a secret passage that leads to an open field filled with fog and graves scattered about. As you approach the entrance to the house you are greated by gargoyles that can move their heads and roar. As you enter the house you realize the hallways all look very similar and are very long and winding, and there are an abundance of secret passgage ways that lead to nasty surprises, like moving skeletons, dungeons, ect. There are also trapped doors littered about that you can go down in and explore, in one of them there is a headless horseman who grants a prize like the genie. But he is very crafty, he changes trapdoors every now and then so you may have to search for him. The lighing would be faint and flickering, maybe in the darkness you spot a vampire or zombie, or did you? When you look again it is gone. In one of the trapdoors you would find the entrance to the dungeon, where the pvp ring would be, with stands filled with various creatures. The grand hall for example would be empty, with a dying fire, filled with cobwebs, moving shadows, ghosts drifting back and forth.The wand would be a black orb, the clothes would be modeled after a ghost, they would be mostly transparent with a hint of color if you so choose. You would have the option to dye these, but only with darker colors, the higher levels would have shadow stats in the gear. The pet would be a mischevious bat would be go invisable from time to time, the mount would be a web between two spiders where you would stand.

In the casltle set in the middle ages, the outside would be riddled with holes, fires, scotrched earth, broken spears, swords, and armor, remnants from a great battle. There would be catapult you could interact with and still toss rocks and fireballs, the outside of the castle would have scortch marks from fireballs, scrapes and chunks of the upperwall missing. You could interact with the drawbridge to raise and lower it. Right inside would be filled with weapons, armor, and a pvp ring which would be the training arena. Farther inside would be hallways that would lead to weapon rooms, the armory, a grand dining room, secret passageways that lead to battle strategies rooms. There is a hidden stairway that leads to the dungeons, if you make it to the end you get a prize, like the genie gives, but there are many prisons and turns. The wand would be a battle worn sword, armor that has scotrch marks, scratches, and dents. The mount would be a war horse, who has battle worn armor on from head to tail, the pet would be a guard dog who is a cute little puppy who from time to time turns into a snarling beast.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2011
I think the haunted house would be cool, but I would change the mount to black widow spider or taranutola.
Maybe a different pet for the Midevial one, like bagpipes or the wand could be the bagpipes.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Those are good ideas, thanks. I was not quite sure what to do for the mount, pet, wand, and outfit. I think the tarantula would be cooler since there is already a black widow pet, and I also think bagpipes would be a cooler want for the midevial.