Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzle Heim help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2014
I have a level 39 death wizard ( Autumn Lotus) I have yet to do dragon spyre and I am
Currently in grizzle heim What level will I be when I finish grizzle heim not including winter tusk

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
Garret FrostWeaver on Jul 18, 2015 wrote:
I have a level 39 death wizard ( Autumn Lotus) I have yet to do dragon spyre and I am
Currently in grizzle heim What level will I be when I finish grizzle heim not including winter tusk
Probably level 40. Grizzleheim experience is pathetic, I've run 5 wizards through Grizzleheim and never gained a level. I say 40 instead of 39 because I think 40 is required to start Ravenscar and Nidarvellir. Wintertusk, by the way, is way harder than Dragonspyre, you'll want to do Dragonspyre first.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
The experience from Grizzleheim is minimal, so you might even reach level 40. Do some side quests from Mooshu if you still have a hard time in Dragonspyre, and do lots of side quests in Dragonspyre to get as much experience before Celestia and Wintertusk. I'd also suggest doing Celestia until you reach The Floating Land, because there's a Sun school trainer there. Then you can go to Wintertusk for some more experience and better gear. If you craft, you should craft the level 56 hat, robe and boots from Wintertusk. They help a lot. If you don't want to craft them all, just the hat will probably be enough until you reach Waterworks.