Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I never get my egg after hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
I've hatched an egg with two of my adult pets twice already because after hatching, i can't find the egg anywhere. It is not in my backpack.. It's not anywhere. so i decided to hatch again, thinking it was only a one time error, and i never got my egg the second time either.
I dont know if there's something i'm just not getting or not, but please help -.-

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
miccam on Jul 9, 2015 wrote:
I've hatched an egg with two of my adult pets twice already because after hatching, i can't find the egg anywhere. It is not in my backpack.. It's not anywhere. so i decided to hatch again, thinking it was only a one time error, and i never got my egg the second time either.
I dont know if there's something i'm just not getting or not, but please help -.-
The first and most obvious question would be... is there room in your backpack? (if it's full check your banks) Second question is, where are you looking? You'll only find it in either of the pet sections of your backpack. It will be "greyed-out" in the pet inventory screen but if you mouse over it you'll see the preliminary info, time remaining till hatch etc.