Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP Rewards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
This is mainly addressed to Kingsisle. This is coming from a vet player who wants to see more creative things happening. I like the new updates like high reward dungeons, jewels, farming and all, but i think there should be such a thing like PVP rewards. I feel like whatever level you are like 100+ fighting other 100's, you should get some rare drops from graveyard or stuff like that, not too often but sometimes people can get lucky, and getting more people to play PVP. I think this could be a win for both sides as for wizard farming, i have tried farming for the Malistaire staff for about 3 weeks and everybody leaves first fight and now, it's pretty much impossible to find a group that stays... Maybe it doesn't have to be graveyard drops but at least some 100+ drops? It's not much of a risk and i feel that people might like this and would play PVP way more. You could even do tournaments that give out incredibly rare gear, this could take PVP in a whole new direction. I would like to see this, but some might not. Keep up the good work.

-just someone who likes different and creative stuff.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
morgrim ravensword on Jul 9, 2015 wrote:
This is mainly addressed to Kingsisle. This is coming from a vet player who wants to see more creative things happening. I like the new updates like high reward dungeons, jewels, farming and all, but i think there should be such a thing like PVP rewards. I feel like whatever level you are like 100+ fighting other 100's, you should get some rare drops from graveyard or stuff like that, not too often but sometimes people can get lucky, and getting more people to play PVP. I think this could be a win for both sides as for wizard farming, i have tried farming for the Malistaire staff for about 3 weeks and everybody leaves first fight and now, it's pretty much impossible to find a group that stays... Maybe it doesn't have to be graveyard drops but at least some 100+ drops? It's not much of a risk and i feel that people might like this and would play PVP way more. You could even do tournaments that give out incredibly rare gear, this could take PVP in a whole new direction. I would like to see this, but some might not. Keep up the good work.

-just someone who likes different and creative stuff.
WOW! Great idea dude!