Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diamonds!?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
I have looked at every crafter that gives the Transmute Diamond recipe for me but when I go to them there is no recipe for it I am very confused and I want to become a high enough crafter to craft the decks with the plus one pip.

plz help

anything would be great

very confused

I can go to any world as i am exalted so if there is any world specific places.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Blaine GoldHunter on Jul 4, 2015 wrote:
I have looked at every crafter that gives the Transmute Diamond recipe for me but when I go to them there is no recipe for it I am very confused and I want to become a high enough crafter to craft the decks with the plus one pip.

plz help

anything would be great

very confused

Hi.
You can get transmute diamond in Marley bone. Who sell it? I don't really know the name but it's the girl (a Dog) who give you the master badge as I think . But you can see her right beside the diag more station Dore standing out there.

Hope this help!

Defender
May 06, 2011
Blaine GoldHunter on Jul 4, 2015 wrote:

plz help

anything would be great

very confused

You might have the recipe already, possibly. Some transmute vendors are Kimba Kalla in the floating land and Felicia Worthington in Marleybone by Digmoore Station.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
KatherineDragonBla... on Jul 5, 2015 wrote:
You might have the recipe already, possibly. Some transmute vendors are Kimba Kalla in the floating land and Felicia Worthington in Marleybone by Digmoore Station.
Thanks!!

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
You can plant frozen venus fly traps to get diamonds. Good luck.