Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New school spells for level 108.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 13, 2009
The following are spells that I think would be epic editions to Wizard101 in new levels to come. I worked really hard on this, I hope you guys like my ideas for new spells, tell me what you think!

Life- Archsearph
Cost: 11 pips
Effect: Deals 1260-1380 damage to all enemies and stuns all for one round while putting a heal dot on all friends that heals 500, then 1750 over 3 rounds.

Myth-Typhon
Cost:11 pips
Effect: Deals 250 damage twice to opponent then 1360-1440 damage and summons 3 minions of Typhon to aid you with 1000 health each.

Death-Erebos
Effect: Deals 1320-1440 to all enemies and places a 75% weakness and 50% infections on all enemies.

Storm- Eye of the Storm
Effect: Deals 2200 to a single target and heals caster 750,1000,or 2000 health.

Ice-Everfrost
Effect: Deals 1200-1320 to all enemies, stuns all for 2 rounds, and puts ice armor absorb on all friends for 1000 damage.

Fire-Inferno
Effect: Deals 1000 to all enemies, puts dot on for 360 damage over 3 rounds, puts up fire bubble that gives 35% more damage.

Balance-Retribution
Effect: deals 1400 damage to a single target and destroys all opponents auras and pips, and puts black mantle for -40% accuracy on all opponents.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Amazing spells, and creative names! Very OP, but I like how you got an AOE for life . I do have a few suggestions, maybe for death and fire, you can have a single attack spell, the last two spells death learns avenging fossil and call of khrulhu are both AOE. Fire already has a lot of AOE as well.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
hey i think new school spells would be cool i got a few ideas to so here are mine
1. absolute zero
what it does stuns all enimies for 1 turns and gives over time for 3 turns over time damage 80 - 650
and it gives the ice bubble and that is number one.

2. The Gates Of Tartarus does 950 damage steals half of that gives a over time of 100 - 300 steals half of that also.

3. Buda does 500 damage gives 35% accuracy to the next attack also with a 10 percent extra pierce and gives you a extra pip next turn.

4. Cerberus does 100 first time then second time it does 980 gives a 10 - 100 damage and you get a extra pierce of 4%.

5. Demeter. summons a 100 500 or 1000 health minion but if you play the card you pay 1000 health you get 350 health back and you get life bubble you get over time heal for 2 rounds over time heal is 150 - 450.

6. Midnight you get a polymorph based on your school you also get to do 400 damage to your opponent and.

7.BurningBoost gives 555 to the next attack.

8. Shooting stars you get 25% more attack also a 15% accuracy boost plus 5% extra on heals.

9. Kraken does 950 - 1500 damage to all opponents.

10. Gods Flames does 500 to 800 damage has a over time of 2 rounds the over time damage is 370 - 810 and you get 1 fire blade with 25% extra attack boost.

Thanks for Reading my ideas do not hate just suggestions and if you wanna know who i am

Wolf level 45 school myth

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
Hey Darkwizard i think the spells are to op you should tweak them a little not trying to offend but it is pretty op what you just made sorry if i offend you

:From Wolf 45

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
also here are some things i forgot to add in my spells comment like where you get it and ect ect ok if they were gonna be added then here are storylines and that.

pip cost absolute zero 4
how you get it go to lydia greyrose then go to collosus boulevard then mindy will give you a hand she will tell you to defeat 3 different bosses for this first defeat the wooly mammoth second defeat a giant snowman which is alive and is evil snowman and last Absolute zero defeat the monster to claim him he does cheat and his cheat stuns so be careful so at the end you go to the begging of wintertusk to summon it then tell greyrose that was .
i will put these in one comment at a time

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
ok here is the krakens quest so here it goes Kraken cost 11 pips
go to halestorm balestorm i think that is his name go to crab alley for this you need to go to king thermador for thid he tells you this that beast has romed crab alley for many yaers now i know where he is ok you go into a dungeon there are 4 stages to get to boss every battle will have a sigil then the forth challenge is to put them in order then you fight kraken this guy will storm owl! so be prepared and he has critical also cheat hen you defeat him go to the frog and that is it for .

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
Ok here is the Gods Flames quest so first of all go to falmea she will tell you to go to fire cat alley to speak to swift arrow he will tell you that you must defeat his father the god of flames but you must defeat his servant the servants are strong so be carefull first agor black smith second zendora the third and his finale protecter or friend falmea you must defeat her she can cheat and already will have this spell since she teaches it to you then it is on to swift arrows father he will cheat and will life link spam! so ya after that go to falmea and that was now that elemental is done we move on to spirit

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
ok now on to death first go to mailstere or dworgyn if malistere then go to darkmoor final boss but he will not challenge you so then you go to tartarus then talk with hades he said that if he wants it defeat kronos his father and thantos the human body of death so then when you defeat them you can have spell go to dworgyn or mailstere then that is all for basically

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
now this is gonna be another aqulia quest demeter cause she is a real god the god of plants so this is where you go go to hades in tartarus for this since his wife is persephone then go to persephone she will tell you where to go go to bartelby he will tell you that if you wanna find her she will be in azteca and she needs help cause she is running from aztecasaurs so defeat 7 of them and collect her plants scattered around azteca and then after that go to bartelby the grandps tree then after that you get the spell that is all for life now on to the last spirit spell

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
ok for this go to cyrus he will telll you to go defeat orthurus then after that orthurus tells you defeat cerberus also take one of there teeth out then when you both have them set them in friht of cyclops lane then cerberus wil give you your words of power that is all for the one and spirit now on to balance

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
ok balance so go to alhazred he will telll you to go to emperor yoshito he says that some how the jade oni is awoken again and he has possed the buda then you bmust defeta the buda then the jade oni also the jade oni will cheat
and buda after that the buda will thank you then lend you your words of power go to emperor yoshito he tells you to go to alhazred then that is the end of the quest now on to astral

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
DarkWIZard98x on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:
The following are spells that I think would be epic editions to Wizard101 in new levels to come. I worked really hard on this, I hope you guys like my ideas for new spells, tell me what you think!

Life- Archsearph
Effect: Deals 1260-1380 damage to all enemies and stuns all for one round while putting a heal dot on all friends that heals 500, then 1750 over 3 rounds.

Myth-Typhon
Effect: Deals 250 damage twice to opponent then 1360-1440 damage and summons 3 minions of Typhon to aid you with 1000 health each.

Death-Erebos
Effect: Deals 1320-1440 to all enemies and places a 75% weakness and 50% infections on all enemies.

Storm- Eye of the Storm

Ice-Everfrost
Effect: Deals 1200-1320 to all enemies, stuns all for 2 rounds, and puts ice armor absorb on all friends for 1000 damage.

Fire-Inferno
Effect: Deals 1000 to all enemies, puts dot on for 360 damage over 3 rounds, puts up fire bubble that gives 35% more damage.

Balance-Retribution
Effect: deals 1400 damage to a single target and destroys all opponents auras and pips, and puts black mantle for -40% accuracy on all opponents.
I like these ideas but they are pretty overpowered. And If I were you I'd higher the damage to "Inferno" to around 1400-1500 damage and take out the overtime... we have enough of those AOE spells...

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
i just realized a awesome idea for a few spells

idea the constelations like hercules perceus and others like that

Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
abosouloutezero101 on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:
ok here is the krakens quest so here it goes Kraken cost 11 pips
go to halestorm balestorm i think that is his name go to crab alley for this you need to go to king thermador for thid he tells you this that beast has romed crab alley for many yaers now i know where he is ok you go into a dungeon there are 4 stages to get to boss every battle will have a sigil then the forth challenge is to put them in order then you fight kraken this guy will storm owl! so be prepared and he has critical also cheat hen you defeat him go to the frog and that is it for .
"9. Kraken does 950 - 1500 damage to all opponents."
"11 pips"

No no no no no no.

This is weaker than Bug. I rather use storm lord since it's cheaper.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
O ok dude sorry I am not the best at the game k

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
DeliciousGloves on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
"11 pips"

No no no no no no.

You got suggestions for tweaking

Explorer
Dec 09, 2011
DarkWIZard98x on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:

Life- Archsearph

Myth-Typhon

Death-Erebos

Storm- Eye of the Storm

Ice-Everfrost

Fire-Inferno

Balance-Retribution
I think the spells would be better if they are a 10 pip spell and one shadow pip to play it. That way it takes time to wait for it and can keep the ideas you have had.

Most of the spells you said seems very powerful. So I think it might be better to add a shadow pip while also making them a 10 pip spell.

Maybe for balance they give a -10 accuracy for each pip their opponent has while also taking away 2 at the end of battle.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
That life spell is way way way too overpowered. the life spell looks like a 20 pip spell than a 11 pip spell.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
DeliciousGloves on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
"11 pips"

No no no no no no.

There's also the fact that Kraken already exists.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I have a great idea to improve your Eye of the Storm spell. ~1000 damage to one target, then places an overtime. For the first two rounds, the overtime does 1 damage. Yes, one damage. For the third round, another 1000 damage.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
here are my ideas, all cost 6 pips and two shadow pips to cast
none of these are damage spells

wormguts: -90% to next outgoing damage to all enimies, -35% accuracy to next outgoing spell to all enimies, -50% to next outgoing heal to all enimies and destroys 3 of there pips.
brain freeze: stuns all enimies three rounds, taunts all enimies after three rounds is up and steals 1 of there pips each
soul of the undead: places any negitive charms that are on you on the chosen enimie
flame blitz: destroys all enimies wards dealing an aura onto the enimie which stops them from getting power pips
tide turner: steals all positive wards from the enimie and pacifys enimie for rest of battle
Aphrodite curse: beagule the enimie for five turns and grants you a rank eight life minion
electrocution: places an aura on a enimie which takes any positive charms or wards cast throughout three rounds
midnight oil: stops enimie from casting damage spells for 5 rounds

of course sun is zero pips
exaltifing: adds 350 damage, 15 pierce and 30 accuracy to a card
i thought maybe since khrysailis didn't have sun or star, new world shouldn't have star or moon

Survivor
Oct 01, 2013
10 Pip one shadow pip:
Deal 1,480 damage and beguile for 1 round
Deal 1050 to all enemies and 95% sheild to all freinds

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
i see now that my spell soul of the undead is a little underpowered

soul of the undead; places any negitive charms that are on you onto the chose enimie and gets rid of all of there pips subsequently healing yourself 200 for every pip destroyed

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
Yoshi here is an idea soul of the undead steals 2000 hp from the opponent and gives the hp to you and gives 3 weakness with 3 extra random negative effects (counting despell)

Wolf Grandmaster

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
o and replace kraken with A move called dark and stormy
gives you a 60% effect boost with a extra critical chance 30% and 20% extra pierce and a double tower shield and a 3 turn use but at the cost you lose 500 hp for the three turns and a additional 300