Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do you find Mastery Amulets?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
I've heard people talk so dang much about these things called "Mastery Amulets". I have never obtained one. Where do you find one (or a few)? Preferably, where would I find a Myth one?

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
so most of your mastery amulets are from water works you can also buy them with crowns if ya don't wanna farm for them. but let me just also say that cronus in tatarus drops exalted amulets those are pretty rare I ve been playing this game for a couple years now and have gotten 2 exalted amulets one was fire and I was lucky enough to get a exalted life mastery ammy and I only use that when I am a healer on my death char which I will say is quite the healer lol hope I helped

Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
You can obtain mastery amulets from the crown shop or farm waterworks in crab alley

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
The basic ones have no level restriction so anyone can use them. You can buy them from the crown shop. They drop in game from the bosses in Waterworks and Tower of the Helephant, but they are extremely rare drops. I have only a few from hundreds of runs through these instances.

There are more advanced amulets that give mastery and minor stat boosts. They are only from drops in high level areas like Tatarus and Darkmoor.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
There's 3 levels of Mastery Amulets so far:

1) Basic Mastery Amulets give you mastery in another school. They can be found in the crown shop OR in Waterworks. These are also NO AUCTION. These are the ones that go on half price sales a few times a year.

2) Exalted Mastery Amulets give you additional stats as well as mastery in a second school. They can be found in Aquila and are NO AUCTION. I can speak for getting 2 of these in Cronus personally.

3) Darkmoor Mastery Amulets give you shadow shield cards, additional stats (different from Exalted stats), as well as mastery in another school and are NO TRADE/AUCTION. These can be found in the gold key chest in part 1 of Darkmoor, and I got a bunch of these. Im holding out hope that eventually KI will come to their senses and at least make them bank shareable lol

There you go, the full list of what they are and where to get them

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Ok, are they tradeable (can you pass them though the Shared Bank between different wizards managed by the same account)?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
NeoNebula17 on Jun 15, 2015 wrote:
I've heard people talk so dang much about these things called "Mastery Amulets". I have never obtained one. Where do you find one (or a few)? Preferably, where would I find a Myth one?
The other people provided enough info so I am just going to skip past what has already been said. Myth secondary is terrible the only good mastery amulet is the life one for 4 pip satyrs.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
NeoNebula17 on Jun 17, 2015 wrote:
Ok, are they tradeable (can you pass them though the Shared Bank between different wizards managed by the same account)?
Yes, they are tradable. I pass my Life Amulet around to whichever wizard I'm questing with at that time.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
NeoNebula17 on Jun 17, 2015 wrote:
the only ones that are NOT tradeable, are the ones from Darkmoor