Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Kembaalung worth farming?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 08, 2015
I started this thread because I'm a Crowns player, and I wanted to know if Kembaalung has such great gear it's gonna be useful to you for the next 20 levels. Probably not, but I'm asking so I know if I should just rent it, or buy it.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Max Sterling on Jun 12, 2015 wrote:
I started this thread because I'm a Crowns player, and I wanted to know if Kembaalung has such great gear it's gonna be useful to you for the next 20 levels. Probably not, but I'm asking so I know if I should just rent it, or buy it.
IDK for sure, but i think it will last you for more like 5 levels. At level 30 you get Aquila with Mount Olympus, with excellent gear that will last for a long time (I have footwear from Mount Olympus equipped and I am currently level 56).

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
NeoNebula17 on Jun 12, 2015 wrote:
IDK for sure, but i think it will last you for more like 5 levels. At level 30 you get Aquila with Mount Olympus, with excellent gear that will last for a long time (I have footwear from Mount Olympus equipped and I am currently level 56).
Thanks. This is very important because if I don't have to farm it, I'll just pay about 600 Crowns to complete it for the quest and be done with it. Thanks again NeoNebula.