Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quidditch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2012
Any chance of having a game like Quidditch from Harry Potter. It could be located in Pigswick Academy and wizards could form teams riding their mounts.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
dewalt48 on Jun 1, 2015 wrote:
Any chance of having a game like Quidditch from Harry Potter. It could be located in Pigswick Academy and wizards could form teams riding their mounts.
The biggest hurdle to this (I would imagine) would be the legalities around the game from harry potter, not to mention the overall craziness of how a game would play out. This isnt the first time people have asked for quiddich to show up either. I would love to see certain elements (like the brooms for example) from the HP cross over, but for the same legal reasons, I doubt it would happen.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
While Quidditch does have irl roots, it wouldn't be very tasteful for wizard101 to get it seeing we already have a magical school like Harry Potter.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2012
dewalt48 on Jun 1, 2015 wrote:
Fishing is a copy of Zelda

Survivor
Oct 08, 2012
Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time. Id as far as I can see.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
They could use battle scenario from Pirates101. Player makes a move decides to pass or keep ball. They could have red zones for where you attempt scoring. You press done after making a move game switches to animated action to see results.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2012
Why can't KI buy permission if that's the case? They do make a wad of money from over 15 million players.