Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

avalon has reset all the quest on my fire wizard?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
I did some stitching on my wizard and then helped a friend finish Avalon, all through the game my wizard wasn't acting right, like damage and defense was off, didn't think much about it, but I get back to caliburn and its like I never started that world. all the portals are still open to me but all the quest has reset? I don't have my mail client installed properly so I can't report it to KI. what should I do? OH I am max lvl so I have finished Avalon long ago.

Administrator
Hello,

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding why you believe your quests have reset. Is it possible you are just seeing some available quests in Avalon because they were side quests that you did not complete?

community@wizard101.com
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
You can always report problems to KI. See the "Help" button in the top right corner with a question mark next to it? That's how. On the main page of the site (not the forums), you can find it at the very bottom of the menu on the left.

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
well I thought that but, its getting the shield getting it painted, all the first quests you get when you enter Avalon. And I am taking more damage than people with less resist than I have. seems something is amiss. is there a email address I can contact them with the email account I used when I created my account?

Administrator
Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
Thank you for your help!