Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deck Expansion Please?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2009
Can you guys please update the deck sizes to at least 100 in-game please? After level 50-60 its like the deck sizes only go up to 64 max. Can we please have a max deck size of 100 with a sideboard deck of 50? This would help out more with pvp and pve. I mean max level is currently 100, so why not have a deck size of 100? Please take that into consideration.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
I don't know, this may sound like a good idea, but most people don't use all the slots in their decks. But for people (I'm assuming you are one of them) that use lots of one spell, and different spells, this would be a very good addition.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
MalornWS on May 22, 2015 wrote:
Can you guys please update the deck sizes to at least 100 in-game please? After level 50-60 its like the deck sizes only go up to 64 max. Can we please have a max deck size of 100 with a sideboard deck of 50? This would help out more with pvp and pve. I mean max level is currently 100, so why not have a deck size of 100? Please take that into consideration.
I have to agree with this. I plan on having a large variety of spells, so this would be useful.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I'd like some kind of deck to just hold treasure cards. I like to garden. I am constantly getting Harold the librarian pop up with "you have too many cards....". Putting them in decks helps reduce his pop ups but with decks holding a limited amount of sideboards, I have now many decks. One large sideboard deck would be useful. Thanks for listening.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Not needed for play, though it would be nice to have better TC storage.

For PvP having a deck that big would extend matches too much.

For PvE you should never need anywhere near that many cards. If you regularly have more than ~20 cards in your deck when questing, I'd rethink your strategy. You're probably carrying a lot that aren't useful. Most fights should be 3-6 rounds solo, 2-4 with a team. A few boss fights could go longer, but odds are you'll reshuffle to get your main cards back, not draw from a huge deck.

TC storage would be useful, but many players have TC mules.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Gemma Luna on May 24, 2015 wrote:

For PvE you should never need anywhere near that many cards. If you regularly have more than ~20 cards in your deck when questing, I'd rethink your strategy. You're probably carrying a lot that aren't useful. Most fights should be 3-6 rounds solo, 2-4 with a team. A few boss fights could go longer, but odds are you'll reshuffle to get your main cards back, not draw from a huge deck.

I honestly think we need more decks that carry more than 64 cards, & able to carry more treasure cards. It would be amazing to have that, being that we keep getting new spells.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Gemma Luna on May 24, 2015 wrote:

who care about PvP? I would like see more slot allot more because others don't need more slot because better school all the others school because always win pvp (team to great) and

ice wizard (had better spell) as powerful as glowbug squall but more damage then glowbug (able do better in pvp) spell good effect (others then tower shield) mostly there ice treasure card (allot shield/steal)

ice most powerful snow shark tc better then storm shark (less pips) same amount of damage of storm shark (if wasn't no tc for storm shark) ice would win (shark off duel) :P tournament was: only allot use noob gears (ONLY ALLOW USE SPELL OF: "SHARK"

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
The key to success is having the right spells when you need them, not having lots.

Smaller decks are better 99% of the time.