Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Collections do you?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
What collection(s) do you have?

What are some of the most popular collections out there?

I know of fish, pets, tapestries, bobbleheads, badges, decorations, and mounts, but what else is there?

I ask with curiosity as I intend to start a collection, but am wondering which are the hardest or which one I would be most interested in devoting to.

Thanks for your reply.

Administrator
Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
Professor Greyrose on May 15, 2015 wrote:
I have a collection of 32 piggles in one of my houses.
32 different kinds? If so wow that's a cool collection, I have 7 in my piggle collection lol.
thanks for sharing

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
FrelaB on May 14, 2015 wrote:

I know of fish, pets, tapestries, bobbleheads, badges, decorations, and mounts, but what else is there?

I ask with curiosity as I intend to start a collection, but am wondering which are the hardest or which one I would be most interested in devoting to.

Thanks for your reply.
I'm in the beginning stages of starting a plant collection. I've been saving one seed of every possible plant type that I can find. Once I get to gardening level 14, and can get the Second Spring spell, I plan to make one of my homes into a greenhouse.

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
well i am starting a pet collection. I have over 40 or so different types of pets.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
I have a wand collection. I never sell a wand I just hang it up in my house.
I also have a gauntlet collection (not one time gauntlets) just missing one gauntlet in it though which is the winterbane gauntlet.
Artur FireCaster
Level 86

Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
I collect wands and pets

Angela Rainbowblossom Level 94

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i collect wands; they cover pretty much every wall in my balance wizard's house.

some of them are from packs; others are purchased from the bazaar or dropped by bosses. and i have 5 other wizards helping her out, so i have amassed quite the collection over the years.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
FrelaB on May 14, 2015 wrote:

Thanks for your reply.
It seems each of my wizards collect something different. I didn't realize it until I saw your post and started thinking about what collections I have.

- My Storm collects one of each fish.

- My Ice collects all the badges, bobbleheads and mounts (mounts and bobbleheads proudly displayed at her houses)

- I have a total of 11 gardens on my main account (6 wizards). Full gardens of EMPs are on each wizard, but the ones that have 1-2 additional gardens, I plant a variety of other noisy, demanding little greenery (LOL) just for fun.

- Pets? All of my wizards are responsible for their own school. I'm working on quite a variety that have max stats (all 250) and a specific set of talents in the gene pool. I probably have around 1000 pets. I could say I have more, but I've been house-cleaning for the last couple of months getting rid of some of duplicates and lesser stat/talent ones.

- Working on a few tapestries. I do want one wizard to have them all, but not sure which, yet.

- I also collect houses. I love houses and I love decorating them. I still have quite a few that need decorating, but I like to come up with a theme and see what I can do to find the decorations to match what I want.

- Gear. Robes, hats, boots & wands. If I like the look of them (never mind the stats), then I hang the wands up for display, and make mannequins to show off the gear (and use them to stand stationary at my decorated houses).

There are a lot of collections you can do, but find what you think YOU would have fun with. Maybe something simple at first, but expand into more time consuming ones as you feel like it.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Thanks for sharing Prof. Greyrose. I am collecting one of each fish and have each in an aquarium in the massive Fantasy House. It's like a fish store. I also have a lot of pets but haven't counted them all.

Have fun collecting whatever you decide on.