Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aphrodite's Athame Changes

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I logged in today to find that the 25% spirit school resist on Aphrodite's Athame has been changed to 25 critical block. for the spirit schools..I am feeling a wide range of things about this mostly unhappy. What do you think about this sudden change other than that your resist gear just got a little less effective all of a sudden.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Discord Spiders on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:
I logged in today to find that the 25% spirit school resist on Aphrodite's Athame has been changed to 25 critical block. for the spirit schools..I am feeling a wide range of things about this mostly unhappy. What do you think about this sudden change other than that your resist gear just got a little less effective all of a sudden.
The athame was bugged, they meant it to have block in the first place.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
oh they changed it because it was really meant to be block and not resist if I'm not mistaken

Explorer
Sep 05, 2009
Well, I believe Greyrose said that the resist was an error and was originally designed as critical block

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Discord Spiders on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:
While I can appreciate your range of feelings, when I saw the Aphrodite gear, the ONLY thing I thought was "yay, better energy gear". That being said, I understand that not everybody thinks this way. As pointed out to me a while ago, some people like using all around gear with energy on it while questing/fighting. For me, I save all my gear that gives energy boosts for Gardening, Fishing, and Pet training, and have separate gear for monster bashing

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Kings Isle really messed up this time. That athame was the ONLY hope for facing death in PvP. Now, just like storm, they are too powerful to play against. Thanks for nerfing that one KI.