Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Harvesting?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 05, 2011
I garden a lot of plots, then have a tiny bit of energy left, so I have a one stinkweed farm. My stinkweed weirdly got a pixie lol, and gives me good stuff for an energy wastebasket. Every time I try to harvest my stinkweed outside of the gardening menu, the "press X to harvest" message doesn't come up. Is it because of the pixie? I can still harvest the plant by clicking it with the gardening menu, so it isn't that big of a deal, but it would be so much smoother without that bug. THANKS!

Explorer
Nov 11, 2010
Hi Madison i have been gardening for a long (lvl 15) it's not because of the pixie,this sometimes happens continue using the garden menu to harvest the plants when it happens,you doing the right thing.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Okay, I know it isn't the pixie now, it just turned elder and the pixie left, of course, and it still doesn't show the message. It would be better if the message would show and the bug would be trapped by a fly swatter!

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Wow, I put the game off full screen and wrote the last message, then went back on and the message was up! Was that you KI?