Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kicked out of my winter wind castle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2014
I don't know how long this has been a problem since I hadn't entered the dungeon room of my Winter wind tower for a few months, but a few days ago I went in to put a housing item and had a friend come along and we both experienced it. I hit the x to go in, I vanished, forget what else, but I was transported to my original world location, and a message popped up stating my castle had been sold. We both went back and didn't have a problem entering it a second time.

Then yesterday I think, maybe Saturday, it happened again, though this time I did not get the error my castle had been sold thank goodness :)

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
This glitch usually occurs when the Winter Wind Tower is not set as your main house.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2014
Thanks. The castle is my primary castle, but I do have some teleporters to other castles. At least I know it is not an uncommon issue.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
CaitSith99 on Apr 29, 2015 wrote:
Thanks. The castle is my primary castle, but I do have some teleporters to other castles. At least I know it is not an uncommon issue.
Yeah, I've had this issue too. I also have gates to other houses for gardens and such. I noticed that if I have my WWT as my main house the tapestry works fine. If I change to another main house and teleport in through the gates on the cycle I set up, the tapestry in the castle gives me that message and spits me back to where I ported into home from.