Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A thank you and a question

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Hi!

Thank you:

The join a team thing near the bazaar is so useful, i'm a pet collector, so when i teamed up for goblestones castle to get the snow serpent pet, i got it the first time! it took me days to get it doing it solo, so yeah

Another big thanks because of the gem socketing, now no one will understimate me with THESE gems! (imagine i'm pointing at my athame with gems on it )

And another thanks to the badge sistem, now i can organize them better

Question:

This is related to the dungeons with secret bosses. If i unlock one of the doors, decide to not fight it yet because it's too OP, leave the dungeon and decide to come back at a higher level, does the door maintain itself open? i unlocked a wooden door in the hollow mountain (kembaalung) and i decided to do the thing i mentioned before, but it's been two weeks now, does it stay open or not?

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 34

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Oops forgot to say that i entered the secret dungeon battle and then i fleed because it was to OP so does it still count or do i need to do the dungeon again?

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 34

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
No, unlocking with a key works only for the instance you are in. Once the dungeon is done or if you exit and it times out, the door resets. You'll need a new key to unlock it next time you enter.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Prince of Shadows on Apr 29, 2015 wrote:
No, unlocking with a key works only for the instance you are in. Once the dungeon is done or if you exit and it times out, the door resets. You'll need a new key to unlock it next time you enter.
Thank you!