Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cycle of Life/Life school talk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
I've come to address something I have come across recently. I realized that every school has a damage aura except for life, which has cycle of life. Before we had cycle of life, we had mend. Mend was a good aura for healing, but we only really needed one. I kind of feel like life is left out of everything that's good. Auras, damage bubbles, and AoE's are examples of exactly what I am talking about. Maybe can you fix some of these life related spells? My ideas are turn the outgoing healing from cycle of life to +25% life damage, and for crying out loud, make a 4-6 pip life AoE!!!!!!!!

Kevin FireLeaf

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
I can 100% agree
I have a level 100 life, and I'm surprised I didn't delete him. (probably because i wasted money on a $40 pack on him at level 10)
I can't tell you how many times I'd wish that my main was a myth or storm. But I managed to power through, and though I feel deprived of some things, I couldn't ask for a better level 100 school. I never have to worry about dying and in dungeons when people demand I heal them and aren't nice about it, they're at the mercy of me. I decide the fate of the group and it's kinda awesome.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
The Spiral Twister on Apr 28, 2015 wrote:
I can 100% agree
I have a level 100 life, and I'm surprised I didn't delete him. (probably because i wasted money on a $40 pack on him at level 10)
I can't tell you how many times I'd wish that my main was a myth or storm. But I managed to power through, and though I feel deprived of some things, I couldn't ask for a better level 100 school. I never have to worry about dying and in dungeons when people demand I heal them and aren't nice about it, they're at the mercy of me. I decide the fate of the group and it's kinda awesome.
I know that feel to! even if i'm a low level i'm mostly the fate of the group

As for the cycle of life and AoE spell thing (for low levels ofcourse), PLEASE.

I (and many others from the school) have been demanding this and kingsisle won't abide, it's just really unfair, we never get anything extremly powerfull (attack wise, our heals are of the charts!) and that limitates most of the game for us, because you're not gonna win a dungeon with pure heals.

But something that i recommend for wizards of the school is to study either , or maybe (especially the first too) these schools have helped me in the game allot (especially but not that much but the tc are great and is a supposition) becuase they have good shields, blades, traps and attacks.

the only isue i would see is how would kingsisle implement the new AoE (IF they do) or they could just make a level 20-27 (somewhere in that zone) quest that can be completed by all levels, even if you're a 100 or a 50 or a 20-27, it would really help.

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 34

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Amplify and spider. I'd like to see Brown Spider on a jewel, especially a jewel that fits in a square socket :)