Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leaving dungeon and Team-Up problem

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Last night my friend and I were going to tartarus. We only had 2 people, so I suggested team-up. He started a team-up and I joined. Soon, it filled up and we started the run. The other 2 people both left before death satyr. I even went back and checked cronus' room to make sure they hadn't gone in to cronus first.

After discussing it with my friend, we decided we would go back out and find more people and try again. We both went out the front door.

For this, I got a 10 minute penalty timer, but he did not.

I have no idea if the other two players who left before us, got a penalty or not. Didn't ask, they were long gone.

As multiple people pointed out to me last night and this morning, the way this was intended, was only the first person to leave a dungeon from team-up should get the penalty.

I realize it's probably difficult to code the team-up penalty so it only catches the first guy to leave. But it's not fair to me and the team-up initiator for me to have a penalty if I left only because it was near impossible to expect to finish a dungeon like this, with only 2 people.

Is this how it's supposed to work? Or is there a way my friend and I can call off a failed team-up run and start a new one without incurring a penalty. A work around?

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
well maybe it's a bug ya know the updates came yesterday O: and It's possible to do it with 2 people one could tank and set up traps and help with blades and the other could set his/her attack up and attack the next few rounds idk if you watch youtube but I see it alot on videos some ice wizards solo the dungeon so its possible

Explorer
May 30, 2009
My friend, Blaze SoulBlood, and I tried to use the new Join-Up kiosk in Olde Town to join for Loremaster's Chamber. We tried and it "blinked" and here we are back in Wizard City. We never even gotten to the dungeon in-question. We eventually took the long way around and went to Dragonspyre via the Spiral Door.

Can you guys (@ Kingsisle) please fix this bug?

Brian FireHand
Grandmaster Pyromancer