Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

April 2015 Updates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
.... LOVE 'em! Thanx, KI! You guys ROCK
They all look great, but I'm especially excited about:

-> updated housing signs (not all castle names were available!)
-> jewel crafting
-> join-a-team kiosk

Keep up the great work!

Eric Darkforge

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
I haven't gotten on wiz yet for the updates so I have something to look forward to for today

Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
My computer just did the update with the kiosk but i just used it and whenever i try to log on it goes on, i got onto my character then it says it just had an error and i can not exit out of the dungeon or flee out of the battle i am stuck in, plz help.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
BlazePV on Apr 21, 2015 wrote:
My computer just did the update with the kiosk but i just used it and whenever i try to log on it goes on, i got onto my character then it says it just had an error and i can not exit out of the dungeon or flee out of the battle i am stuck in, plz help.
I have trouble with JOIN TEAM UP

when I Join A Team (3 Wizard already line up for dungeon) when get 4 kick me out dungeon (since here wait 10 minutes) person choice dungeon at same time & at right timing

there was glitch find early (going fishing in Dragonspyre at GRAND CHARM) Heath/Energy not fully color when become AFK when heath/energy is fill when i was trying find LAVA place with fish in them!