Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farming for Pets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
Hi! I was wondering what pets can you get from farming enemies. Can someone answer this for me???

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Wizard Bae on Apr 13, 2015 wrote:
Hi! I was wondering what pets can you get from farming enemies. Can someone answer this for me???
You can get this one pet called the enchanted armament its from a boss called gladiator diamachaerus super hard he has 30,000 health, and he is a balance boss you can find this boss in mount olympus right where erwin is just go forward in to the pit looking thing and then you'll be able to fight him. Btw you don't have to have to do the dungeon you can fight this boss whenever.

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Hi,

Answer to your question is litlle tricky because there is so many drops from bosses. What I do is if I decide to have one pet and that pet is not in crown shop I search it in Wiki Central there you can see list of all pets and there on page will be section that says " Droped by ". Do some research it will help you in future. I will leave you link of pet list and you can use Wiki Central for more detailed search.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?54829-Illustrated-Wizard101-Pets-and-Locations-Guide

Happy hunting!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Explorer
May 25, 2011
There are too many pet drops to list here but i have gotten a myth sprite from something I forgot, Dapper corgi from Billy the Cutter,many pets ( like Ninja pigs, Brown Spiders, and Goat monks) from the pagoda gauntlet, a rude goblin form last boss in spiral cup gauntlet, Frankenbunny from boss in Halloween dungeon,Ruby Shenlong dragon from pagoda, and a krokomummy. These are just the pets that I have from drops and I don't farm so a great pet like my Dapper Corgi may just come from one battle with Billy the Cutter.

Talon Deathflame

Explorer
Sep 05, 2009
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011