Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What if we created spells?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hi guys! I have a idea that may be cool. What if we could make our own spell? Like each player can make their own signature spell? They can choose the damage, but there'd be a maximum. Like imagine if a storm wizard could make like their own lightning pirate? I don't know if others will like this idea, but tell me what you think!

Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
Spells are, unfortunately, limited to the existing spell animations that the game already provides. Simply by looking up the spells available to each wizard class, you are able to take the first step towards customization.

The game already allows for major wizard customization beginning with training points, pets, equipment, and more.

The upcoming addition of jewels and sockets will add even more options for customization.

Explorer
May 19, 2014
FunWizzygirl100 on Apr 5, 2015 wrote:
Hi guys! I have a idea that may be cool. What if we could make our own spell? Like each player can make their own signature spell? They can choose the damage, but there'd be a maximum. Like imagine if a storm wizard could make like their own lightning pirate? I don't know if others will like this idea, but tell me what you think!
"Like imagine if a storm wizard could make like their own lightning pirate?"

That'll probably just add to the rip-off school cards already made.

Lightning Bats got turned into Ash Bats and later on Ash bats got turned into Ice bats.

Not to mention there would be a heckload of animation guys working on the spells we'll create

Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
People like you need to know that the game has limits
If you can't figure out what i'm saying then have no fear
If you plan to be a game developer then you will understand on the limits of customization

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
FunWizzygirl100 on Apr 5, 2015 wrote:
I love that idea :D of course there would be limits on some things but it would be fun for us to get to make our own spell

Morgan Dreamthief Level 85 and