Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No way to get to stormriven hall

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
i was questing and i fleed out of a battle in stormriven hall. and now my quest helper wont help me get there. and if i go to stormriven and try to use the map i can't find where to go to get into stormriven hall. If i get close to the area on the map i says ossuary.

Nathan Skullwraith
level 52

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
First, turn your navigator on (the little icon that has a NSEW sort of bubble down on the lower right of your screen with the 'commons,' 'home,' go to marked spot,' and 'mark spot' circles just below it). Second, travel to the lower portion of the StormRiven area (past the pinkish checkerboard area, then through the tunnel, and sort of in the basement area. At this point, the navigator bubbles should appear on the screen showing StormRiven Hall. It is located in an outcrop of rocks that have the wraithish looking creatures, and the men in some sort of space suit sort of dress. There is a small opening in the outcrop of rocks that has a way for you to 'X' into StormRiven Hall. Good luck.