Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Power Pips for Life Wizards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
I spent a lot of time with a life mastery amulet and cast my fair share of satyr and sanctuary. It was probably the biggest mistake I made on my balance wizard because I had no training points left over for my needs and I was always wanting for pips. I walked many a mile in a healer's shoes and encountered one reoccurring problem. Either I healed to live and have nothing left over for attacks until later or I attacked and died.

I suggest that, for life wizards only (Not for the life mastery amulet), power pips count as 3 pips for healing spells.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
General American on Mar 31, 2015 wrote:
I spent a lot of time with a life mastery amulet and cast my fair share of satyr and sanctuary. It was probably the biggest mistake I made on my balance wizard because I had no training points left over for my needs and I was always wanting for pips. I walked many a mile in a healer's shoes and encountered one reoccurring problem. Either I healed to live and have nothing left over for attacks until later or I attacked and died.

I suggest that, for life wizards only (Not for the life mastery amulet), power pips count as 3 pips for healing spells.
No. First, it's unfair to the six other schools, and second it is not necessary. I have soloed with Life, now level 72. I have never been in want of more power pips and have rarely (until Mirror Lake) been defeated. The problem you ran into with Life as a secondary is that you could not get any gear to boost your power pip chance (or just didn't know to do so). You cannot expect KI to change the game because you didn't make the best choices. Sorry.

Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
1. My power pip chance on my balance was almost 100%.
2. This was a suggestion to improve life wizards, not people running around with mastery amulets.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
No, why? its unfair

Life wizards sometimes (actually, most of the time) are the school many pitty so this would just be a slap in the face for life wizards, it would be like saying "oh, your the weak school, have a power pip improvement for you're troubles"

That is and insult for all of the schools, as a life wizard, it would be very,very,very unfair for others, plus, this would grant a unicorn at any time in pvp, do you really want that?

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 32

"You say life wizards are weak? hope you don't mind that tree falling towards you"

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
well sorry not going to happen they aren't just going to update life and not the other schools its not fair

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
First of all, Life isn't a weak school and doesn't need this. I soloed my Life up through the end of Khrysalis except the final gauntlet/Morganthe. It's also just unfair to other schools.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Balance and Life get lots of PP if they are using good gear. I'm not sure how you could run out of training points on Balance. Re-think your set up. The pip game mechanics are fine and don't need changing.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
General American on Mar 31, 2015 wrote:

I am a level 100 Life Wizard. Some people think it is your job to heal them, don't let them bully you. They can port back. I put four small healing cards for me in my deck and that's it. I really started to enjoy my wizard when I quit healing and started fighting. Plant some plants that give you an extra life blade. Spend some extra time getting a pet that has punch and shield. Blade up that Forest Lord and show them who is weak! lol
Mattie114