Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New All enemy attack for fire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
Fire does have a lot of all enemy attacksbut the last (and only) single hit all enemy spell was meteor strike. Meteor strike isn't just for fire wizards either, anyone with training points can learn it. Wizard101 should add a new all enemy attack for fire that is single hit. Also, meteor strike does the most base damage when colossaled and that is only 580 to all enemies.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
i just dragon.

Angela Rainbowblossom Level 91

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
BTruong19 on Mar 21, 2015 wrote:
Fire does have a lot of all enemy attacksbut the last (and only) single hit all enemy spell was meteor strike. Meteor strike isn't just for fire wizards either, anyone with training points can learn it. Wizard101 should add a new all enemy attack for fire that is single hit. Also, meteor strike does the most base damage when colossaled and that is only 580 to all enemies.
many of us were quite surprised that Fire From Above wasnt a single hit AoE spell. It just seems "underpowered" compared to other spells. yes, it deals a punch for sure, but I'd rather it punched more enemies

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
I would love to see a new multi attack for life - the new life 100 was sad compared to the others.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Angela Rainbowblos... on May 11, 2015 wrote:
i just dragon.

Angela Rainbowblossom Level 91
I think he's saying there should be a Fire AoE spell that doesn't have a DoT on it like Fire Dragon, Rain of Fire, and Scald.

Anyways, I agree with this since Meteor Strike is obtained at level 22 (which is 78 levels ago from level 100). Maybe Kingsisle will give Fire a new solid AoE attack as our second Shadow-Enhanced Spell.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
Megan Frostflame on May 12, 2015 wrote:
I think he's saying there should be a Fire AoE spell that doesn't have a DoT on it like Fire Dragon, Rain of Fire, and Scald.

Anyways, I agree with this since Meteor Strike is obtained at level 22 (which is 78 levels ago from level 100). Maybe Kingsisle will give Fire a new solid AoE attack as our second Shadow-Enhanced Spell.
Yea I get it we should get a single hit AoE.Here's an idea I came up with...

Inferno 7 pips+1 pip
1050-1150 AoE (tell me if I should increase/decrease the damage I'm new to this spell making thing)

Angela RainbowBlossom Level 94

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
I think that there should be a new fire AoE spell that is reletively powerful while also being low pips. Maybe 6 pips and a shadow pip. It should do over one thousand damage because the storm shadow enhanced spell was extremely powerful and was a pip less. It also did enfeebled to all enemies.