Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mavra Flamewing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
I know that i've seen a topic related to this before, but it wasn't much help. I'm stuck on fighting Mavra Flamewing. I've tried multiple times, and I can't seem to kill both pox before getting killed. I am a life wizard, and I know that I can heal myself but are there any tips i'm missing?

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
I'm a life wiz too i'm not sure what i did to do beat her but i know i had some help but I would defeat one minion heal defeat the next heal and work on marva if i was soloing the boss thats what i do but if it doesnt work for you get someone to help

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dogy07 on Mar 18, 2015 wrote:
I know that i've seen a topic related to this before, but it wasn't much help. I'm stuck on fighting Mavra Flamewing. I've tried multiple times, and I can't seem to kill both pox before getting killed. I am a life wizard, and I know that I can heal myself but are there any tips i'm missing?
Shields so that you don't get clobbered by Marva, and use your absorb as well. Use your traps/blades and the spirit blades you should have trained in Krok to boost strength. The pox aren't a big deal since they don't cast spells, it just takes time. Life gets a bit of a boost against these things, so that helps:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Protection_Pox

Also, you don't state your level but make sure you have the best gear possible.