Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafted Housing Block Ideas for Improvement

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2014
I don't have the arcane builders bundle, and if i do get it, it will only be for one character, so i have some suggestions, based on what I have done that may help others if KI could implement them.
-A separate block item limit so your blocks don't leave you bare on decorations
-An elixir to increase this specific limit
-being able to either wallpaper or even paint the blocks (my first foray into blocks was in my death house and the pale gray is just too cheery for the area
-being able to display your home based solely on unique features to give others ideas

Now to explain where I came up with these ideas.
I blocked off the back two rooms in my Death House, with only a secret passage in, I then created a mad scientist's workshop in the far back room, and a frankenstein type lab in the adjoining room.
Next on a separate character, I completely blocked off both the pvp arena and the treasure room in my Sultan's Palace (where i store my magic fish bowl and my private fishing retreat in addition to the genie already there). I hid a porter on a balcony to get in and a porter to get out in the pvp. I wanted to put up a sign that said two wizards enter only one may leave, but couldn't so I used there is no crying in pvp, so that they don't even expect it to go to the treasure room. I call this addition to my palace my own personal "thunder dome"

I would also like to add a second floor to my Botanical Gardens but it would take away all the decorating and gardening.

I hope these ideas inspire others, and i hope my thoughts may eventually find the way into the game so we can implement more creativity in building.
I even have an idea for a GoT style castle with a moon door and sky dungeon cells, but right now the limits on blocks would make that impossible.