Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuttery graphics in Hollow Mountain

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I've noticed that there's a bit of a graphic glitch during the final battle against Master Tonkatsu in Hollow Mountain. The performance gets very jerky in this last fight. The first time I did this instance I figured it was just a one time issue but now that I've done this battle numerous times it's happened in every one. It's not a huge deal I just thought I'd bring it to KI's attention. If anyone else has noticed this please chime in.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
TucsonWizard on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
I've noticed that there's a bit of a graphic glitch during the final battle against Master Tonkatsu in Hollow Mountain. The performance gets very jerky in this last fight. The first time I did this instance I figured it was just a one time issue but now that I've done this battle numerous times it's happened in every one. It's not a huge deal I just thought I'd bring it to KI's attention. If anyone else has noticed this please chime in.
i'm as technical as a turnip when it comes to computers, but it sounds to me like the problem may be 1) your internet connection or 2) your graphics card~ does your computer meet the minimum specs required for the game to run properly?

if your computer does meet the system requirements, perhaps send a dxdiag to ki support for assistance.

-von

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Dr Von on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
i'm as technical as a turnip when it comes to computers, but it sounds to me like the problem may be 1) your internet connection or 2) your graphics card~ does your computer meet the minimum specs required for the game to run properly?

if your computer does meet the system requirements, perhaps send a dxdiag to ki support for assistance.

-von
I'm about the same when it comes to technical savvy but I don't think it's totally a problem with my system. This instance is the ONLY one where I experience this. And again, "problem" might be to strong a word. It doesn't affect my ability to complete the instance it's strictly a bit of an annoyance.