Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new game idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
I have an idea for a new kings isle game called dragon101 where you hatch and train different types of dragons like water, earth, fire, air, energy, undead, etc. and when they get big enough you could ride them and fly and stuff and you battle with the dragons against evil. anyways it's just an idea I've had a long time.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Yeah but Cartoon Network already has a "How To Train Your Dragon" online game which ive heard is pretty fun.
The next game will probably be something like Alchemy, or Swords. Or Cowboys. Or something. Itll most likely have a new combat system as well,

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
powerplant1 on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
I have an idea for a new kings isle game called dragon101 where you hatch and train different types of dragons like water, earth, fire, air, energy, undead, etc. and when they get big enough you could ride them and fly and stuff and you battle with the dragons against evil. anyways it's just an idea I've had a long time.
I sorry to tell you this dude there a game already out there like that i froget the name but its already out there and its a good game

Survivor
Mar 06, 2014