Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which Member benefit would you guys want next?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2015
I'd personally like to see a training points reset, since I messed up with my sun school spells. What about you guys?

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Hmmm kind of hard to top what they've already done, isn't it?

I'll try to come up with some stuff.

• -50% cost to all energy globe expenditures?
  • double/triple fishing luck?
  • no cooldown on crafting slots?
  • free clothing stitches/unstitches?
  • free tournament entries?
  • double arena tickets?

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Training point reset is what I"m waiting for most...
And a 7th character slot...lol

Survivor
May 09, 2009
I never really post much on the message boards, but ever since the first member benefit I have wanted the free training point reset. If they do a new benefit each month it should come before May!

Cody Thunder Caller Lvl- 100

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Lucas Rain on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
Hmmm kind of hard to top what they've already done, isn't it?

I'll try to come up with some stuff.

• -50% cost to all energy globe expenditures?
  • double/triple fishing luck?
  • no cooldown on crafting slots?
  • free clothing stitches/unstitches?
  • free tournament entries?
  • double arena tickets?
i like #1, #3, #4, and #5. all very good suggestions.

they don't unbalance the game in any way and would certainly make me consider renewing my membership (after 4 years subbed on 2 accounts, i have scaled back to just one crowns-only account and i really miss the gangnam-style dance).

#2 and #6 won't work because one unbalances the game, and the other promotes more pay-to-win by giving those who pvpay up considerable leverage over those who don't. not to mention that those of us who ranked up while members and didn't get double tickets would feel totally slighted (because, were that the case, i'd have had more than enough tickets for my commander robe).

member perks should not hurt the overall balance of the game. but perhaps a free item (pet snack, furniture item, high-rank reagent) or small gold (200-500) allowance each month would be awesome: not game-breaking, and certainly not pay-to-win.

just my 0.02 cdn, for what they are worth.

-von

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
I really enjoyed the double experience pet training points you recently had. I would like to see that become a perminate part. It is such a drag to level up you pet after epic.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Here's two member perks I would appreciate:

A true shared bank for gold, potions, and treasure cards

Trading treasure cards between all my wizards

Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
I personally would love a free training point buyback.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Alejandro LotusSon... on Mar 8, 2015 wrote:
I personally would love a free training point buyback.
But it would have to be once every 2-3 months so you couldnt do it over and over rapidly

~Cole Mythsword

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
I want pet EXP again because it was awesome :D
I'll be happy with whatever we get though. They are all good perks.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Free training Point buyback. I got 6 chars and I could really use a reset On a couple wizards. I cannot afford 10,500 Crowns just to reset 1 wizard. Its crazy.

Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
Personally, I'm happy with what we have at the moment. I may change my mind in the future, though. I still only have one wizard, and that's in Celestia.

Daniel S.

Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
I reset my training points very early after getting some advice on how to spend them. Ever since, I've never regretted how I have spent mine. So, a reset would not benefit me right now. I did miss out on the double pet xp because that was the week I started playing and I am finally getting into pet training. I would love to have a shot at making the most of double pet xp.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2015
Just wanted to say thanks to KI for the training point reset :) If you guys already had it planned, that's awesome. But if it was influenced by this thread, thanks for listening :)

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Woo! yay free training point buy back. At level 100 the cost of a reset would be insane. (also used it to get master of shapes yay badge gets it was fun being a moon master for a day.)