Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Items Moving in Arcane Houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
I recently finished constructing a castle at my Midday Estate and have moved on to decorating it. But something weird keeps happening--I've noticed it for sure twice now. I've returned to locations where I've placed various items, just to discover that they've moved. For example, I placed a canopy bed in one of the rooms only to discover a little later that the bed had moved into the room behind it. Not only had it slid back, but it had rotated back to it's original direction. Today I discovered a table I had placed in the upstairs hallway had moved over a whole "table size", leaving the flowers that had been sitting on top floating where the table had been originally. It's not because the floor blocks have moved; they're currently locked. So far this has only happened on the second floor of my castle. Has anyone else experienced this?
~Emma Dreamweaver 94

Update: If I leave the area and return to my castle, any moved items return to where I originally placed them
~Emma Dreamweaver 94