Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Experience Points Bank

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2012
I was wondering if anyone ever thought that we should have a XP bank when you wizard reaches max level. The fun in the game is the story and side quest from my perspective. Also trying to get your wizard as powerful as possibly can be. With all the quest the game has to offer, you level up real quickly. I am just trying to get some thoughts on it. I have not come with a way to use the extra XP just yet. Comments would be mostly appreciated.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
Maybe with a exp points bank, max level players could buy really good gear, pets, amulets, rings, ect.

Nathan Taleblade Level 55

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I think this would have to be restricted in order to make the most of future updates. I'm not opposed to the idea within reasonable limits, I just think KI's strategy is to give us something that will keep us satisfied for a few months, and if we immediately cap out as soon as a world is released it puts the pressure back on the developers. They can't come up with a new world that often. How much would you say is fair to bank?

If this idea doesn't get entered into the game, I do have an idea for you. If you want quick, massive amounts of XP when the cap gets raised though, I recommend finishing a bunch of high-XP questwork but just not turning them in. Then, after the cap is raised, turn those bad boys in for XP and immediately go up a level or two.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
This would be a great idea to combine with the upgrading spell level idea found here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/why-dont-your-old-spells-get-better-8ad6a4184ac3b12a014adbaa2eec2a98?reset=1

Extra XP go towards making our spells stronger