Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard City/Krokatopia/MooShu castle block store

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
Have you ever wanted a castle block from the Bazaar but you couldn't find it? Have you ever wondered why Lloyd Fallingwater just stands in the middle of the shopping district? Well anger disappear with a castle block store in one of the Shopping District, Krokosphinx, or the Jade Palace. This idea of mine will allow your wizard to easily find Lloyd out of the cold and in his own shop where he co-owns it with his brothers: Bold Fallingwater (who will sell Wizard City/Aquila/Castle Darkmoore themed blocks), Fold Fallingwater (who sells thing to make your wizard a pyramid of his/her own), and Mold Fallingwater (to design your very own pagoda). In addition to selling Lloyd's awesome crafting recipes, his brothers will sell you expensive, gold bought, no-auction blocks to make your wizard's house more magical!
So what do you all think, should we try to get this in Kingsile's next wizard101 update? Please, tell me what you think of my idea.
Hunter Dreammancer

Survivor
May 21, 2011
I would love block pieces other than the Medieval set so I can add walls in large rooms in my other homes that a castle wall just won't look right.

Or like Pirate 101 just got add room dividers that we can use as part of the room (Tub, Vanity, Oven, Kitchen sink, Desk, Bookshelf, etc) or just as dividers (plain wall dividers or fish tank, etc.)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
Hunter Dreammancer on Jan 25, 2015 wrote:
Have you ever wanted a castle block from the Bazaar but you couldn't find it? Have you ever wondered why Lloyd Fallingwater just stands in the middle of the shopping district? Well anger disappear with a castle block store in one of the Shopping District, Krokosphinx, or the Jade Palace. This idea of mine will allow your wizard to easily find Lloyd out of the cold and in his own shop where he co-owns it with his brothers: Bold Fallingwater (who will sell Wizard City/Aquila/Castle Darkmoore themed blocks), Fold Fallingwater (who sells thing to make your wizard a pyramid of his/her own), and Mold Fallingwater (to design your very own pagoda). In addition to selling Lloyd's awesome crafting recipes, his brothers will sell you expensive, gold bought, no-auction blocks to make your wizard's house more magical!
So what do you all think, should we try to get this in Kingsile's next wizard101 update? Please, tell me what you think of my idea.
Hunter Dreammancer
Oh, and I just had a marvelous idea: school themed flat land recipes sold be Lloyd's Marleybonian friend Zachariah Raisingtide (who would be a big and buff (from lifting all of those storage crates) Great Dane(spotted of course)). Kind of like the Arcane bundle land but for Ice, Fire, Storm,etc. So for ice, you could have a large flat cloud with a giant on one side staring down on you being like "why are you on my cloud." For fire, your in a dragon's den (like where Viktor Snowcrusher is but bigger). for storm, an ocean floor land with atlantean walls/columns and a battle between two triton tribes going on around you (and of course you would be swimming). And Finally, for myth, a piece of large glass being held up by eagle-version-Atlas. Tell me what you think and what the houses should be like for Life, Death, and Balance.