Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dropped Storm Pets Advice

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
I'm a level 56 Diviner. Is there a good place Dragonsypre or lower to farm for good Storm Pets? I am currently posting from Kensington Park.

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
NeoNebula17 on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
I'm a level 56 Diviner. Is there a good place Dragonsypre or lower to farm for good Storm Pets? I am currently posting from Kensington Park.
Here's a list of all the pets that drop in Dragonspyre, good luck!

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Dragonspyre_Dropped_Pets

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
I got a Lil' Siren from fishing in Ravenwood. Any pet you get as a drop won't be perfect though. You will still want to hatch in some more good talents.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2014
Hey Neon. Like you, I am also looking for a good pet for my school - death. After some reading it seems that there are a few good pets in Celestia that way better than any of the pets before. There is a storm pet that drops of a boss in stormriven hall in celestia that is really good called spinyfish. It has spell-proof, spritely, storm blade and very few useless talents.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2014
Talking of pets do you know how to enter the pet pavilion it is not working for me.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
sophielove117 on Jan 27, 2015 wrote:
Talking of pets do you know how to enter the pet pavilion it is not working for me.
You need to level up to 7 and do the quest "Pet Sounds" you get from Merle Ambrose.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Gemma Luna on Jan 22, 2015 wrote:
I got a Lil' Siren from fishing in Ravenwood. Any pet you get as a drop won't be perfect though. You will still want to hatch in some more good talents.
How? I'm sure you can't just fish for pets.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
NeoNebula17 on Feb 16, 2015 wrote:
They sometimes are in the chests, so if you catch a storm one, there's a chance. It was in the stream by the storm and ice schools.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2014
NeoNebula17 on Feb 16, 2015 wrote:
She probably got a chest and there was a lil' siren in it

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
YourBoyBlaze on Feb 17, 2015 wrote:
She probably got a chest and there was a lil' siren in it
Lucky. . .

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
I'd still like to know if there are any more suggestions on good Storm pets.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Survivor
Feb 01, 2015
Hello

Storm pets are hard to come until Krokotopia 4 prince dungeon(don't rem its name). The last prime has a chance to drop a storm salamander. IT is only pedigree 37 and has more than a few selfish talent.

I was lucky and was able to train my pet King morgan to epic with following talent manifested:

1) Storm Shot (help increase % to cast spell)
2) Canny (selfish +40max will)
3) Storm-Proof (Resist to storm)
4) Storm Shield ( May cast Storm Shield)

Took me 17 run through this dungeon to finally get this pet to drop. Next one i want to get is the Storm Snake from Clanker (15 flanker kills an no luck so far) Marlybone dungeon.

Hope this helps

Survivor
Jun 12, 2015
I've been playing Wizards since 2010 and have four different accounts. I have Storm Wizards of all levels - and always make sure each of them has a STORM CAT. The Storm Cat is dropped by Herkir (boss) who is in Grizzleheim - Mirkholm Keep. He's a Rank 5 Storm Boss but has been quite generous for me with the pet drop.

I've also hatched the Storm Cat with my Fierce Hound and have quite a few higher Level Storm Cats that have also inherited the Spritely spell from my Fierce Hound. The STORM CAT is a GREAT PET - and I always highly recommend any friend of mine who is a storm wizard, get themselves a Storm Cat.

Good Luck!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Thank you for all of your responses. I will aim for the pets you have suggested.