Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatch Hounds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2013
Does anyone have a dog pet (besides Storm Hound, Wolfhound,or Orthrus, don't do Orthrus because I'm not ) that is an adult or older and that wants to hatch with a Storm Hound? if so, comment below, I can wait until you ave enough gold, you can tell me which realm to hatch in.

(I'd most likely hatch with you if it would be a Rescue Rover, just so you know!)

Best of Luck,

- Michelle Frostblossom level 43 (somewhat and )

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
CuteFluttershy2 on Jan 17, 2015 wrote:
Does anyone have a dog pet (besides Storm Hound, Wolfhound,or Orthrus, don't do Orthrus because I'm not ) that is an adult or older and that wants to hatch with a Storm Hound? if so, comment below, I can wait until you ave enough gold, you can tell me which realm to hatch in.

(I'd most likely hatch with you if it would be a Rescue Rover, just so you know!)

Best of Luck,

- Michelle Frostblossom level 43 (somewhat and )
I would love to, I have an adult fierce hound. Just say what time and day would work good for you along with a realm/area (Pixie is always a good realm to meet up)

I can usually get on between 4 pm to 7 pm pacific standard time

P.S. Fluttershy is amazing

Survivor
Apr 22, 2013
Maybe we should meet on Friday 4:00 PM Central Standard Time in Pixie Server, btw I really like Fluttershy

- Michelle Frostblossom Wizard (somewhat and )

Survivor
Apr 22, 2013
wait, actually 6:00 central (4:00 pacific) on Friday would be better

- Michelle Frostblossom wizard (somewhat and )