Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i need help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2012
. i hatch many times and never get the pet i want i know that its used to be like if you hatch with the to same school pet you would be able to get that pet the other hatcher has now that ive been doing it i always get the same pet i have all i want is a fire beetle or a rain beetle also a storm beetle can you guys helo me figure out how to get one of those pets or help me hatch with people to get it :( thats all i ask for.

DEVIN FIREVAULT LVL:76

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Are you willing to hatch five to eight times? On average, many wizards will obtain the pet they want in 5 out of 8 hatches. And to get all the talents you want on you pet may require hatching seven generations of pets to make this a reality.

And while more than one hatch is too many for some folks, others will continue to hatch until they pass out.

I invested over three years attempting to get may cast fairy talent on my pets; and now I have that talent on most of my pets. And it's taken over six years of hatching, to finally get a SPUD Pet (May cast Sprite, May cast Unicorn, Spell Proof and Spell Defy).

Most wizards won't spend weeks or months doing this; however, if you're willing to stick with hatching again and again, you'll eventually end up with a pet with just the right look and all the talents you want.

Happy Hatching; may you obtain the pet's you want sooner than later!

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
dragon19702 on Jan 10, 2015 wrote:
. i hatch many times and never get the pet i want i know that its used to be like if you hatch with the to same school pet you would be able to get that pet the other hatcher has now that ive been doing it i always get the same pet i have all i want is a fire beetle or a rain beetle also a storm beetle can you guys helo me figure out how to get one of those pets or help me hatch with people to get it :( thats all i ask for.

DEVIN FIREVAULT LVL:76
Sometimes i hatch with people who have the pet i want but i get my pet.what i do is look at all my pets pedigree and take that one to be my main pet and i train it and it usually gets a healing may cast.

David GhostMask lvl:100