Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Defeat the Kraken Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2014
I just recently got the notification from Sohomer Sunblade that "something strange is running afoot". I knew that was the quest for defeating the Kraken, so I went to Triton Avenue. When I went to talk to Blad Raveneye about it (to access the teleporter to get to the other guy) he didn't give me any quest about turning on the teleporter. Now I don't know who to talk to, to get the teleporter activated. Is this a bug or was I supposed to do something else?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dangergranger on Jan 1, 2015 wrote:
I just recently got the notification from Sohomer Sunblade that "something strange is running afoot". I knew that was the quest for defeating the Kraken, so I went to Triton Avenue. When I went to talk to Blad Raveneye about it (to access the teleporter to get to the other guy) he didn't give me any quest about turning on the teleporter. Now I don't know who to talk to, to get the teleporter activated. Is this a bug or was I supposed to do something else?
That quest is not the Kraken quest, it's the optional questing in Crab Alley.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Trouble_Underfoot

Survivor
Dec 13, 2014
RavenLady777 on Jan 1, 2015 wrote:
That quest is not the Kraken quest, it's the optional questing in Crab Alley.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Trouble_Underfoot
Thanks for clearing it up, but I still don't know how to talk to him to get the quest, since the teleporter is off. I can't talk to Blad because he doesn't mention anything about it.

~ Destiny ~

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Yes he does, you just don't know it. Do the quest that makes you collect cloth from Scarlet Screamers.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2014
boom459 on Jan 3, 2015 wrote:
Yes he does, you just don't know it. Do the quest that makes you collect cloth from Scarlet Screamers.
Thanks, I'll try doing that

~ Destiny ~