Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundle Creation Competition

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
I'm sure all of you have had an idea for a new bundle. Maybe you want one based off of your favorite world, or it can be based off of anything you can imagine.

My idea is this; KingsIsle holds a competition to see who can create the most unique, creative, fun, and awesome bundle. The winner receives 1 free copy of this bundle before it is released to the public and the winner will also receive 60,000 crowns.

3 Runner-ups will receive a bundle of their choice.

Rules:

May be a house bundle, a mount bundle, a gauntlet bundle or add-on bundle. (Add-on such as the secret fishing spot)

All of the information about your bundle idea must be in writing, no artwork is allowed in the competition to allow everyone an equal chance of competing; not just the incredible artists.

Screenshots are allowed. If the bundle is based off of a specific world in the game, take a screenshot of (for instance) an area of Celestia and a specific building or land layout. Or even a photo of a specific location on earth, a building, a landscape, or whatever comes to mind. It just can't be a drawing.

You must explain what everything looks like that comes with the bundle in detail; the house, gauntlet, add-on, mount, armor, weapon, pet, etc.

Concept must be original, you may not copy an idea from a current or retired game bundle.

Bundle concept must be family friendly and meet the standards of the game's content rating.

You may only submit 1 bundle idea. If you have more than one, choose wisely on the one you want to represent to the company.

Well that's my idea. Please let me know what you think of it. Hopefully this will become an actual competition soon.

~Wolf NightBreeze~