Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2014
Hi, I am wondering what is the best thing to do to level up. Should I do a quest, battle, or anything specific? I am trying to level up my level 15 wizard. She is life,

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
Pheo66 on Dec 27, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I am wondering what is the best thing to do to level up. Should I do a quest, battle, or anything specific? I am trying to level up my level 15 wizard. She is life,
Just keep questing!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Quests are the best way to level up. Just keep questing. Battles only give minimal XP of 3xp per pip spent.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
I found that no matter what level i am the most XP I get is by doing all quests not just the ones that give the most XP. I too had this question so I did a test. Boss quests usually are the best because you get some from bosses and most of it from the actual quest Your Welcome

Survivor
Feb 12, 2014
Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
Do main quests and side quests. They help because battles give 3xp each round I think dunno.

JessicaAngleBlossomLvl 76

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
JessicaAngleBlosso... on Dec 29, 2014 wrote:
Do main quests and side quests. They help because battles give 3xp each round I think dunno.

JessicaAngleBlossomLvl 76
It's spells cast based on pips. 0-1 pip = 3xp, 2 pip = 6xp, 3 pip = 9xp, 4 pip = 12xp...

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
seethe42 on Dec 29, 2014 wrote:
It's spells cast based on pips. 0-1 pip = 3xp, 2 pip = 6xp, 3 pip = 9xp, 4 pip = 12xp...
Oh okay. Thanks, never really knew how it worked really well. Thanks

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Doing main quests are extremely important in moving up levels. If you have already done a dungeon, doing it again will give you half of the experience of the first time. Other than that, battles give you about 30 experience depending on how long it takes and how many enemies you are fighting. The main way to level up, though every one has been saying it, is questing. Just keep swimming through the story and you'll be a higher level than you thought.

Diana Swiftfountain, , lvl 90,

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
Pheo66 on Dec 27, 2014 wrote:
If you cant level up just do task that give you XP and if you don't have any task that you can do either get Crowns, Membership, or fight the kraken or other bosses

Blaze Silverheart level 21