Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farming Bosses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2013
Hey, I could really use some ideas on which bosses are the best to farm so I can get a lot of gold? (ANd I don't want to do Winterbane, Pagoda, or The Spiral Cup, and gardening is out of the question). I don't currently have a lot of access to a lot of places, mostly just the last dungeon in Azteca, the first part of Khrysalis, Zafaria, and Celestia, and then waterworks.

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
Llewella RoseHaven on Dec 18, 2014 wrote:
Hey, I could really use some ideas on which bosses are the best to farm so I can get a lot of gold? (ANd I don't want to do Winterbane, Pagoda, or The Spiral Cup, and gardening is out of the question). I don't currently have a lot of access to a lot of places, mostly just the last dungeon in Azteca, the first part of Khrysalis, Zafaria, and Celestia, and then waterworks.
You can farm Halfang in Vestrilund... although that would require some questing if you haven't already quested up to Vestrilund.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Halfang_Bristlecrown

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Llewella RoseHaven on Dec 18, 2014 wrote:
Go farm Halfang Bristlecrown in Vestrilund, Wintertusk. He drops gear you can sell for quite a lot. If you don't have access to Wintertusk, you really should get there, because you'll miss a pet and four spells if you don't. And that number could go up.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Halfang. He pretty much dies first turn and drops items worth around 3000 gold.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2013