Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Private fishing retreai in castle tours?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
Does anyone know a castle that has the private fishing retreat? I mean, you can go to it through castle tours.

Thanks,

Christopher Frogweaver - Level 82 -

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
I saw an amazing red barn farm, under magical houses on the castle tour that has a fishing retreat, and all the other player dungeons too.

The inside of the house blew me away with its very cool Christmas Theme. I think the wizard's name was Megan Wildpants.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
I am guessing its called a "Private" Fishing Retreat for that reason. Looks good though.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
Tylerwildpants on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:
I saw an amazing red barn farm, under magical houses on the castle tour that has a fishing retreat, and all the other player dungeons too.

The inside of the house blew me away with its very cool Christmas Theme. I think the wizard's name was Megan Wildpants.
Thanks

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
You may not use fishing retreats found on castle tours unless you are a friend of the owner.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Christopher, if you see Megan Wildpants in the game, ask her to friend you, so you can use her fishing retreat. If she asks, let her know Tyler asked you too.

Take that you bah hum-bugers!

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
crunkatog on Dec 16, 2014 wrote:
You may not use fishing retreats found on castle tours unless you are a friend of the owner.
No thats the spiral cup Dungeon not the Fishing retreat Housing item :)