Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! Katzensteins Lab!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
Please somebody help me! I need help with the "Katzensteins Lab" dungeon. I have been trying for over a year and I still have trouble getting past even the first enemy (Firegut). We can set up a time and day to meet in the game, just please, I need help. The more players I can get, the better. I will be forever grateful to anyone who can help me. Thank you to anyone who helps!

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Have you tried using the team up option? It can really help you if your friends aren't online or nobody is around to do the dungeon with you at the same time. Make sure to try team up during the day because you'll get more people then. If team up doesn't work then try asking around for help and seeing if anyone is on the same quest as you or if they are friendly and will help you without having the quest. This may take longer than the team up but if you've been trying for a year (o.O) then I'm sure you'll take the time to try. Sorry if I seem mean, I had trouble with those dungeons too but using team up and asking around for help are really the best options. If even that doesn't work, you can try contacting me, I'll help.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
Kagome971 on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
Have you tried using the team up option? It can really help you if your friends aren't online or nobody is around to do the dungeon with you at the same time. Make sure to try team up during the day because you'll get more people then. If team up doesn't work then try asking around for help and seeing if anyone is on the same quest as you or if they are friendly and will help you without having the quest. This may take longer than the team up but if you've been trying for a year (o.O) then I'm sure you'll take the time to try. Sorry if I seem mean, I had trouble with those dungeons too but using team up and asking around for help are really the best options. If even that doesn't work, you can try contacting me, I'll help.

Thank you so much!

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
if those don't work, post a message here for a date and i'll reply and meet you at the place, area, and realm.