Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Plant Needs Transparent

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
I think that the planting needs box needs to be transparent (or at least of the same interface as looking at a piece of equipment). When using a gardening spell with a "large" radius, the plant needs get in the way and you can't see whether you're treating your plants or not. This will help greatly when gardening and will make it less of a struggle.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I second this. Whenever I play on a lower resolution, the needs box blocks out nearly half my garden view. I end up dancing and fidgeting around for a while before I can find a view that allows me to see it all. Lately, I've just been using gardening treasure cards that treat everything, because I'm a little tired of dealing with it.

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
Lucas Rain on Dec 8, 2014 wrote:
I second this. Whenever I play on a lower resolution, the needs box blocks out nearly half my garden view. I end up dancing and fidgeting around for a while before I can find a view that allows me to see it all. Lately, I've just been using gardening treasure cards that treat everything, because I'm a little tired of dealing with it.
lol your post kind of made me laugh in a good way.
I recommend using Full Screen. I have no problem with that.
Now I use those tc depending on how much my garden needs and how I can save Energy.
There are allot of tricks about it.

Nicholas Star

Survivor
May 11, 2011
It woudl also help if plants temporarily went invisible while setting up a cast. I had some larger plants in front, and could not see over them to make sure I was getting all of my plants in the circle. It was quite awkward.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
ElvenGoddess86 on Dec 9, 2014 wrote:
It woudl also help if plants temporarily went invisible while setting up a cast. I had some larger plants in front, and could not see over them to make sure I was getting all of my plants in the circle. It was quite awkward.
I agree, that would help a ton too.