Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We should be able to move around our 'Banks.'

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2011
Like the banks from our homes, & dorms!
It can be moved around as if it was any other regular object, the only thing you cannot do is pick it up.
I don't think it'll change much, but I think it can do alright with a minor update.

~ Amy Rose LVL 62

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Not very necessary, for me at least, but it wouldn't hurt to have the option of moving my bank.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Yeah, I don't like where the bank is in my large Krokotopia house.

Haley MoonHeart, Promethan Thaumagture

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I fully agree with this. Sometimes the bank is in the worst spot. Would be nice to Move it around or Put it outside. Or better yet have a bank outside and inside!

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
i like to move bank too because it's kind of awkward just beside the door usually.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Yes! This is actually something I wanted to do, but had yet to suggest. I also think the bank should be allowed to be moved inside and outside.

Survivor
May 11, 2011
It would be nice for the bank to be closer to where you port into the home. There are some houses that I really like and would purchase, but i don't want to have to run around for forever just to get to my bank. Takes away from the time I have to play.