Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Snow Pile Stuck in Plant

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 02, 2010
In the second floor of my Celestial Observatory on my storm wizard I have a Christmas Room. I decided to place a snow pile in within some Snow Apples that were growing because I thought it would look nice. When my Snow Apples died I was not able to select the plant to revive it and I wanted to have this room ready in time for Christmas. All I am requesting is that I could have my snow pile returned to my back pack or my dead plant removed.

Administrator
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Alex Stormlight on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:
In the second floor of my Celestial Observatory on my storm wizard I have a Christmas Room. I decided to place a snow pile in within some Snow Apples that were growing because I thought it would look nice. When my Snow Apples died I was not able to select the plant to revive it and I wanted to have this room ready in time for Christmas. All I am requesting is that I could have my snow pile returned to my back pack or my dead plant removed.
You don't need to contact support for this. You can pick up the snow pile by opening the housing icon and choosing the attic. From there you can get to all items placed in your castle and pick up that snow pile.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
RavenLady777 on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:
You don't need to contact support for this. You can pick up the snow pile by opening the housing icon and choosing the attic. From there you can get to all items placed in your castle and pick up that snow pile.
I tried that. I did not work. All it did was make the snow pile disappear temporarily till I left the room and rentered.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Proffessor GreyRose. I am not sure what is going on. I have messaged support twice about this and its been a few days. No response at all.

Administrator
Sending multiple reports can slow down the process. Please be patient and make sure to check the spam folder of your email.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Professor Greyrose. I don't meant to bug you about this, its just that I am getting concerned. Its been about a week now. Support says they usually respond within 48 hours. I still have not gotten a response. I was not mean or anything. I did not post password or credit card info. I just explained my issue. Is there a reason they may not be responding. Do you think its possible maybe you could let the right person know of my issue cause I am finding absolutely no way to fix this snow pile issue myself.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
I also checked the spam folder and I sent the messages to them on the email I have registered for the game. They have responded to me in the past on that email about other issues. I don't know why no response this time.

Defender
May 17, 2014
Alex Stormlight on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:
Put all items in attic

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Nicole ShadowSong on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:
Put all items in attic
Its been tried. Won't work. If only I could get the plant selected somehow.